I John 1:9
– If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
– As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
– I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.
– Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Romans 10:9,10,13,17 – That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and
with the mouth confession is made to salvation . . . For whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved . . . so then
faith comes by hearing the word of God.
– Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold,
I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will
even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
– Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.